So that you can enjoy a drink whilst sticking to your diet!
We know it’s hard to stick to a diet, believe us we’ve tried! And unfortunately, alcohol is the first item most diets require you to cut out. As the festive season approaches and everyone is out and about enjoying a celebratory cocktail or two it can be hard to say no. So, we have come up with some low-calorie, delicious cocktails so you don’t have to miss out at your next Christmas party!
Look fabulous in your party season dress which these easy to make cocktail recipes… (we’ve had some fun with the names!)
The Skinny B*tch
The classic! Simply mix the same amount of vodka, freshly squeezed lime juice and fill your glass with plenty of ice and soda. This one is the perfect cocktail to enjoy at your work party plus it’s fat-free and low-calorie, enjoy!
- 35ml Vodka
- 35ml Freshly squeezed lime juice
- 35ml Soda
- Handful of ice
79 calories - 4 syns
Gym & Tonic
- 35 ml 1 small measure of your gin of choice
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp organic rose water
- A few slices of cucumber
- Slimline tonic such as Schweppes or Fever-Tree
- Edible rose petals to garnish optional
112 calories - 4 syns
We all love a cosmopolitan, but they tend to contain a lot of sugary juices which are a ‘no’ for most diets. Here’s how to make one without all the sugar and salt but still with the delicious flavour! Just put all the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and shake it ‘til you make it!
- 35ml vodka
- 25ml low-calorie cranberry juice
- 1 tablespoon lime juice (fresh preferred)
- 2 to 3 drops orange extract
- 1 drop liquid stevia or another sweetener (2 to 4 teaspoons sugar equivalent)
- Lime wedge or lime peel for garnish
91 calories – 4.4 syns
Bloody hell Mary, have you lost weight?
- 35ml vodka
- 6oz tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- Pinch of celery salt
- 2 to 3 drops hot sauce (such as Tabasco)
- 2 to 3 drops Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash pepper
109 calories – 5 syns
- 8 Frozen Unsweetened Strawberries
- 25ml Strawberry Rum
- 15ml Triple Sec
- 50ml Lime Sparkling Water
- Fresh Strawberry Garnish
166 Calories – 8 syns
Tag us into your cocktail creations on social media, we’d love to see them! @perfectdresscompany.